What we’re looking for
• Bachelor’s Degree in life science, registered nurse, pharmacist or an equivalent combination of education and experience that gives the individual the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
• Safety Database systems and knowledge of medical terminology required
• Good understanding of clinical trial process across Phases II-IV and/or post-marketing safety requirements, ICH GCP, GVP and regulations related to Safety and Pharmacovigilance
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Visio, email (Outlook), TeamShare (or other management/shared content/workspace) and internet.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken
• Good organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks and projects
• Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy and ability to meet deadlines
• Minimal travel may be required (up to 5%)