Digital & IT (DIT) is an international organization spread across 5 regions (Japan, North America, EMEA, Asia and China) with high diversity and motivated individuals driven by new technology and business applications. Come join a dynamic team that is evolving from a demand-driven system integrator to business transformation enabler leveraging the power of digital and IT across the organization.
As the Business Partner for Manufacturing/SCM, you will drive transformation in Supply Chain Management through leveraging SAP S4 Hana and surrounding digital solutions. You will lead system lifecycle management (plan, design, implementation, operation), closely collaborate with Business teams, DIT teams and partner with vendors to ensure to the success of core business goals.
Lead and transform solutions leveraging SAP S/4 and surrounding systems such as Artwork Management, Serialization Management, especially for Supply Chain Management in accordance with business and technology priorities.
Leverage excellent SAP S/4 SCM subject matter expertise, communication, teamwork, and governance skills to resolve challenges.
Responsible for application maintenance and support for S/4 SCM areas and is expected to deliver business continuity leveraging external system integration partners.
Responsible for developing and maintaining Digital & IT roadmaps in alignment with business strategic plans within Product Supply in global and region while evaluating SAP S/4 standard solution components to maximize S/4 investments.
Collaborate and harmonize with the other Digital & IT functions to maximize business values while ensuring strategic alignment, compliance, security, and technology standards
Responsible for planning, executing, and closing Digital & IT projects to realize business goals in corporation with the business/IT functions and partner vendors.
Responsible for transition of solutions to service operation functions while developing system operation plan and providing knowledge transfer in corporate with the stakeholders.
Responsible for taking part and/or coordinating to analyze, design, implement, and test change requests in corporate with the business/IT functions and partner vendors.
Responsible for taking part and/or coordinating to resolve escalated incidents in corporate with the business/IT functions and partner vendors while reporting the Value Stream Lead and stakeholders in a timely manner.
Provide leadership and technical expertise in Supply Chain to identify and solve complex issues and/or challenges in development and delivery of new and existing solutions.
Amsterdam, Netherlands/ Osaka, Japan
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of leading global applications and transformation delivery.
- SAP S/4 knowledge is essential – you have at least 3 years configuration experience in at least three submodules such as purchasing, invoice management, invoice management.
- SAP certification in the applicable stream.
- (Preferred) PMP or equivalent certification.
- (Preferred) Experience of implementation, operation and/or maintenance of ERP peripheral systems in Product Supply such as Artwork Management, Serialization Management, MES etc.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage and develop strong working relationships with other departments and outside vendors.
- Strong cross functional understanding with other SAP modules.
- Proven facilitation and problem-solving skills even in remote work.
- Proven ability to management multiple projects and vendors in a multinational organization.
- Act autonomously and voluntarily (self-starter).
- Have a business-level command of English.