仕事内容The Commercial Leader will show leadership within the region and international community of Commercial Leaders through providing mentorship to junior members while capable to independently manage complex deals with extended scope offerings.
Roles and Responsibilities
Support the Commercial team, as a Commercial Leader for ONWI, reporting to the Regional Commercial Director.
Support the achievement of Team Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with particular focus on orders, cash collection and margin.
Deliver the commercial strategy and lead the overall proposal development. Build, prepare and negotiate commercial offers (to include the preparation of terms and conditions and internal costing information) as well as supporting development of the technical offer
Perform value optimisation on deals accounting for competitive situation;
Mobilise multi-functional teams including Legal, Commercial Finance, Risk and Engineering functions to build the commercial & technical offer;
Present the deal risk profile of the offer to the business and obtain the necessary approvals to bid;
Present the offer to the customer; take responsibility for drafting and negotiating the commercial and technical terms;
Support achievement of Commercial Team metrics related to orders and margins;
Ensure that deal deadlines are met and managing cross functional teams during the bidding process to ensure customer expectations are met
As senior member of the team, this role is expected to lead, train, coach and mentor junior commercial leaders and other internal functions with regards to Commercial Proposals.
As senior member of the team, this role is expected to impact standard approach to develop commercial proposals by taking new perspectives on existing solutions, influence to improve ways of working, quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the Regional and ONWI Commercial Team
As senior member of the team, this role is expected to contribute toward strategy and offering to report the market demand and support Product Line to define the product and features creating value for the customers
A Senior Commercial Leader must be able to lead complex deal offering including turnkey deals and manage the partner onboarding, qualification and commercial risk sharing strategy including agreeing the consortium agreement
A Senior Commercial Leader should be able to red line and negotiate contracts with customer independently with a full understanding on the companies preferred risk status on each commercial item
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, from an accredited college or university
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Contemporary leadership skills including with virtual project teams
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills; integrative team working style
- Good communication skills and confidence with customer presentations
- Strong process analysis, problem solving, and strategy development skills
- Customer oriented
- Business acumen and strategic thinking
- Ability to make decisions in the face of limited or conflicting data
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Entrepreneurial spirit -Willingness and ability to travel and work intensively during negotiation period
- Fluent in Japanese and English in speaking and writing
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Enthusiasm for technology and renewable energy
- Experience in the field of negotiating high value contracts would be a strong advantage.
- Experience in Sales, Contracts, Customer Service in renewable energy industry
- Knowledge of wind turbine technology and project execution
- Experience in tendering, sales or alternatively in a role with strong customer interaction
- Fluency in one or more additional languages.
- Leading, Mentoring and Coaching skills including with virtual project teams
- Capable public speaker